December 16, 2013

Mr. Met Makes The Alternate Jersey

A photo posted to twitter by @NickSchiavo shows that Mr. Met will be featured on the left sleeve of the team's alternate blue jerseys this season.  The Mr. Met patch will replace the All-Star Game patch that was featured last season.

Reaction appears mixed online, but I for one love Mr. Met.  I love the mascot at the game and the patch when it makes an appearance.  In fact, it would probably be my tattoo of choice if I ever make that plunge.  What do you think?  Is Mr. Met a hit or have the Mets struck out once again?

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy Mr. Met on the uniform, I don't get why people complaining about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MR MET IS MY HOMEBOY, AND I LOVE MY CAP AND PLAN TO GET A WOOLYHAT FOR THE WINTER. LETS GO MR METS!

    ReplyDelete