December 20, 2013

Mets With Interesting Announcements To The 2014 Summer Concert Series

The Mets announced on twitter that they have added two more artists to their summer concert series.  I wouldn't necessarily share this type of information on this particular blog, however the nature in which I learned of the artists made me laugh.



50 Cent will perform live at Citi Field on June 14th.


Jay Horwitz posted this picture to twitter with a note that he was 
looking to recruit for his "J-Unit Crew".






Austin Mohone will perform live at Citi Field on September 27th.


Jay Horwitz posted this picture to twitter with a note that he 
will be growing his hair out to ensure that there are two 
heart throbs at Citi Field that day.




Basically, Jay Horwitz is losing his mind, but its been fun to watch and I wanted to share these two gems with you.  Furthermore, I wanted to let you know that while I have no clue who Austin Mahone is, I advise you to avoid Citi Field on Sept 27th unless you want to endure twenty or so thousand screaming teenage girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment