September 19, 2013

The Effing Offseason

Is it pathetic that I am greatly anticipating the off season so much that I could care less about any more baseball being played this season? I think not. For the past few years we Mets fans have waited and waited. Waited while Sandy has restocked the farm system. Waited for all this payroll to come off the books.

Well, finally the wait is over. Should be anyway. We have all heard that 2014 would be the year. As it sits right now I don't see it. It will be interesting to see how things shake out be it via trade or free agency and I can't wait. I think nobody in our farm system should be considered untouchable not named Noah Syndergaard.

Your move Sandy and you had better make many.
photo courtesy of: www.nj.com

More squinting and thinking about how to make us better.

follow me @jwil25


No comments:

Post a Comment