September 25, 2013

Arroyo royo royo roy!

Remind you of anything? Okay, I won't go there I am over Jose. Anyway, I read that soon to be free agent pitcher Bronson Arroyo told Mike Puma that the Mets are a team he would consider. As well as any other team that trains in Florida. I am not sure what the connection is there. Bronson is also quoted as saying he would fit in nicely with the Mets young group of pitchers.

Wait, did someone say they would fit into this ball club nicely? Someone pinch me and hard. This is refreshing to hear that someone might want to join this organization because we haven't had much reason recently to think anyone would. Who knows maybe some other bigger name free agents will want to. The pitching future is bright.

I wouldn't mind seeing this big leg kick in queens. Oh, and Bronson, if you are reading this, please bring the corn rows back if you come to New York. Style points go a long way and I would  love to hear Terry's reaction if he returns.
Photo courtesy of Wikipedia.com

follow me @jwil25




No comments:

Post a Comment