September 5, 2013

Much Ado (nothing) About Frank Frank

I am only writing about this clown because I saw on my twitter feed last night that he pitched a scoreless 1-2-3 7th inning for the B-Mets in the eastern league playoffs. I guess I had forgotten about him since he hasn't done much... other than collect a fat check and encourage Jenrry Mejia to stay in the minor leagues and take it easy.

Then I did some digging and found this little tidbit from Adam Rubin.

Click to Enlarge


How awesome would this be? If they do nobody deserves it more than him. He came to camp out of shape and while he may have been dealing with some family issues (as does everyone else on the planet) he has literally done nothing to get  back on the field. But this guy has been a tool ever since he has been in the league so why should we fans be surprised. Unless of course you consider throwing chairs into the stands during a game cool.

Follow me @jwil25
Photo courtesy of NY Daily News. Sums it up about right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment